Thursday, December 29, 2011

Types of Ballers

Through my years running a kickball league I have identified several different types of ballers. Here is my interpretation:


Die Hard Baller - one that shows up to every kickball event and participates in multiple leagues.
Competitive Baller - one that does not partake in the traditional adult beverages and makes it a point to win at all costs.
Social Baller - one that is here for the fun of the game.  Not too much concern on the outcome of the game, but appreciates the social aspect of the kickball family.
Boozing Ballerone that is all about the adult beverages and perceives kickball games in the traditional sense of a school yard activity.  May make it to the game, but lives for the drink specials.


I am no expert on sociology, but this is how I see it.  There may be some crossover between each type of baller, however at its core these seem to be the most prevalent.  

No comments:

Post a Comment